Tuesday, October 28, 2008

church.

this weekend was grand.
spent much needed time with the girls watching movies and baking cookies.
went on a jog with a friend saturday morning.
and church sunday.

church.

haven't been there in awhile, it has been out of sight; i have allowed myself to push it out of mind. but it was so good to be back. it really was. i realized how out of touch i have been with the Lord, with prayer, with the word, and with worship. how important it is to my heart. no matter how much abuse my heart endures, God will always have His shield around it. it will get hurt. but it will also recover. ah.


the pastor talked how it is not the quantity or quality of faith we have, but the object of our faith. who or what is our object? satan will continue to attack me with all the shit i've done, but God will always take me back. He doesn't care about that. and i don't get it. but i don't think i ever will. i just need to accept it, and move past my shit.





i am a dirty little girl.
i am a slave to my desires.

i am loved.



He is taking me through the wilderness. teaching me new things. while i try to let go of old ones. He is showing me what is on my heart. buried deep within.



i will most likely fall by sundown.
this process may take a lifetime.

oh, and i voted yesturday; partook in history. for obama.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Can I just say that I love you SB. Loves you! And, we need to talk...it has been a rough couple of days.