Wednesday, December 10, 2008

an end.

finals are taking over my life.
it snowed lastnight.
i have been throwing up today--probably because i played in the snow in flip-flops and shorts.
not my smartest move to date.

this semester is coming to a close, and i am so relieved.
it has been a rollercoaster event for me, one that i have learned so much from.

as i reflect, i can honestly say i am thankful.
even during the times when i threw up my hands at the Lord and cursed Him.
he probably just looked down at me and laughed at my ignorance.
because He is cool like that.

ah, Lord i thank you so much for this crazy semester. for the darkness, and the light. for the tears, and the praises. in the end the tears led me to praise, because God, it isn't about me at all. ah, forgive me for making it that way. thank you for leading me, even when i pushed you away more than ever. your love is genuine and divine. help me to love like that.


"for it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God--not by works, so that no one can boast."

-ephesians 2:8-9

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!! When do you come home??? Love you!!!